CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Who the duece is Pat?

I was looking under the front seat in my car tonight and found a random cell phone. At first I thought I must know the owner of the phone so took a look at the contact list and realized I don't have any friends named Konz, TMoney, Fritch Da Twich, or Luke the Juke. Next I took a look at the text messages, and found out all about the owner (Pat) and his lady (Lindsay). Let me give you a little of the flava.

Pat: Well you just prove to me every time after we have a good time you just do something stupid. Like i wanted to hang out with you but you force me.

Lindsay: No Pat you just want me out of your life and get it now it just hurt

What? Sounds like another episode of Days of Our Lives. I have no idea who Pat or Lindsay are. Do you? I'm giving a $2 reward for anyone who knows whose phone this is. The number is 763 245 4025.

My guess is that someone tried to break into my car and after getting in they realized my car is a piece and decided not to steal it. How's that for a security alarm?

1 comments:

Pat said...

I want my phone back! Pat