Being 27 years old, it's not too often that I have a "first". I've already had a first car, a first kiss (sorry Dad, I hope you knew that), a first job... But today was a big "first".
Yes, I went to Babies R' US. It was a first.
Don't worry it wasn't for me. My buddy Becky (see hot picture below) needed to run some errands so I went along. I decided there is a whole different world I don't know about going on out there. It's called babyville.
Everything is tiny in babyville. There are tiny socks and tiny hats and tiny pants. They have tiny books and tiny games. But it's weird because I never actually saw a baby in the store. It's like buying clothes for the lochness monster. Do they exist if they're not there?
I'm pretty sure I looked like a football player in an Archiver's store. Lost, but interested. Maybe I'll get a puppy until then.
Friday, August 17, 2007
First time for everything
Posted by Tracy at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Puppies are better than babies, I think. :) You're funny.
how about you and Becky do some work...
Post a Comment