I just got back from a couple days working in Boston, and I've decided there are a lot of things different between the east coast and the midwest.
They're blunt. When I ordered a pop with lunch I was told I "wasn't from around here". Apparently they drink "soda" or "tonic". The only tonic I know of comes with gin.
They're bad drivers. Pedestrians run across the street and I don't blame them. Road signs are merely suggestions to most drivers. Needless to say there is a lot of honking going on. I try to make sure we get a rental car with a mean sounding horn.
They love baseball. I don't get the big deal. Red sox, blue sox, dirty sox. I personally like clean sox.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Beantown
Posted by Tracy at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ha ha.. you are funny. I am in Beantown right now and will see if I make the same observations, or if they were just rude to you.
Post a Comment