I found another picture of the tri, and let me tell you this one is a hum-dinger. I love running, can you tell?
The hot topic at work today is that the Twix bars aren't deformed and melted coming out of the vending machine anymore! We check them periodically so we were delighted to find the Twix bars aren't soggy today. We need to find something better to do with our time. But seriously, it's a downer to get one cookie and a pile of carmel goo.

1 comments:
What? No comments on the Twix bar? I thought for sure that would spark some editorials from your avid fans. Maybe they just don't understand how big of a deal that is. It's just the perfect example of how quality is really priority #1 over here. It's like a metaphor, really. Maybe Mars already got their corporate warning letter lifted?
Post a Comment