Ali and I are running a 25K in 3 weeks. Which is scary since I haven't really worked out since my triathon. I've been feeding my double chin popcorn and watching DVDs. So this morning I decided to get up and work out.
I ran 4.5 miles and thought I was going to die. I hope I can make it to 6 miles tomorrow, but I may need an ambulance for the last 1.5 miles.
I think I'm going to get new running shoes today. The pair I have I bought with my Mom about 2 years ago. I don't know a lot about shoes, but I don't think it's a good thing when they're worn so thin you can see your toes.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
I hate running
Posted by Tracy at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tracy, With all the events you have been in you will not have a problem with the 25K if you take it easy right from the start and JUST HAVE FUN! (if running 15 plus miles can be fun).
I enjoy your blog.
Robin (related closely to Syd)
Thanks for encouragement Robin, I'll let you know how it goes!
Post a Comment