So we had to take a picture for this engineering rotation my friend Becky and I are in, and we had to run a test shot to see how we would look. Becky looks fabulous at 29 weeks prego. We also sent this picture into the Wheel Of Fortune since we think Vanna needs replacing. We would look great next to Pat Sajack.
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Who took that great pictures...?!
Nice, Tracy. You left out the whole sabotage thing that you did to me. Why don't you tell your other friends how you sold me out that day? How you told me that you were going to wear jeans that day, too, for our picture that is going up on the company wall? And then you show up to work looking smoking hot in your black pants, pink button up, and darling pearls? What kind of friend does that? P.S. I need to get you a badge holder like I have. it's smoking hot as well.
Post a Comment