Last night I went to a spinning class at the YWCA after work and made up a new fun game. It's called "I have to pedal faster than everyone else" game. It's fun for like 5 minutes. For some reason I'm really competitive in this class and I have no idea why. I think the instructor picked up on this because halfway into the class she got off her bike and got me a paper towel because I was apparently sweating a lot. I call that success.
After a shower I was able to meet up with my cousins Ryan and Rachel for a late happy hour. We all sat around and talked about how good looking and funny we are. That discussion went on well into the night. I'm lucky to have a super fun family.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Pedal Monster
Posted by Tracy at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment