So the volleyball team I'm on is pretty much the best thing ever. We rocked the playoffs last night and won the tournament. No big deal. We played 9 games last night in the rain and 90% humidity. We were pretty stinkin' dirty by the end of the night (as you can see).
Our team is stacked, Adam/Katie/Jen/Brandon are all really good players. And then there's me.... whenever I hit the ball my teammates end up running in the opposite direction trying to save the ball I just hit onto another court. I like to keep 'em on their toes.
We ended up going to Brandon's place for a bonfire and to check out his sweet new deck. It was a perfect summer night and the perfect way to cap off our perfect championship to our perfect season. The only downer of the night was knowing it was our last game with Adam and Katie who are moving to Colorado. Sad.
Next up: a weekend in good ol' Solon, IA to visit Amanda and hit up Beef Days. The weekend activities include: hale bale toss, horseshoes, vball, bingo and drinking a Pabst or two.
Our team is stacked, Adam/Katie/Jen/Brandon are all really good players. And then there's me.... whenever I hit the ball my teammates end up running in the opposite direction trying to save the ball I just hit onto another court. I like to keep 'em on their toes.
We ended up going to Brandon's place for a bonfire and to check out his sweet new deck. It was a perfect summer night and the perfect way to cap off our perfect championship to our perfect season. The only downer of the night was knowing it was our last game with Adam and Katie who are moving to Colorado. Sad.
Next up: a weekend in good ol' Solon, IA to visit Amanda and hit up Beef Days. The weekend activities include: hale bale toss, horseshoes, vball, bingo and drinking a Pabst or two.
2 comments:
Congrats on your win! I'm so sad I'm not playing this summer...we have to repeat when I get back.
I want my T-shirt back.
Dad
Post a Comment