CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Golfing, a play, oh my!

I was in training on Friday and we had to count off into groups. Instead of the usual "1, 2, 3, 4" we counted off as "lions, tigers, bears, oh my!". It was weird.

Saturday I went golfing with the local golf pros (Gregory, Cousin Rachel, her friend Shawn). Greg and I had a friendly competition with who could have the best round. You'll have to guess who won, I'll just say they had mad skills.
Aren't we a good lookin' bunch? Yep, we sure are.

Saturday night we went to the Guthrie for our last play of the season. I thought it was going to be lame-o, but it was pretty funny. It was called 1776 and it was about getting the Declaration of Independence signed. We went with Katie and Adam and went out to dinner before hand to get ready for ye ol' tri on Sunday. We're pretty blury but still cute. Gosh we're good!

0 comments: