So Gina and Becky both have a blog and I have to admit I became slightly addicted to reading about their every move outside of work. I know all about Madeline's blonde hair and Gina's trip to Las Vegas. So enough about them and more about me. Me me me me. That's what's really important. Just kidding. Sorta.
Katie and I are doing a triathlon next weekend and I'm slightly scared I'm going to drown. Of course I comfort her when she tells me she is scared of the swim but really I'm thinking, who's going to save me? Me. Me me me me. I swear I'm not an only child.
Okay, off to work out and maybe go shopping for a new swimsuit. I figure if I'm going to drown I might as well do it in style.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
It's all about me
Posted by Tracy at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are so hilarious!
I like it. Gimme more. Where's your blog roll, yo?
p.s. Big Daddy is me, Becky. Big Daddy is my adorable, loving husband. And, no, I am not Big Mama. Don't even think about it.
I like this blog thing, although it is a little nerdy. good thing i like nerds.
I object that blogs are nerdy! Mainly because this was my idea for Tracy to do it. And I'm in denial about being a nerd.
Post a Comment