Last weekend Greg and I flew to Raleigh, NC to see our friends Kristin and Andrius. We were only in Raleigh for about an hour before we drove north 3 hours to Blacksburg, VA... home Virginia Tech.
We went to a VT basketball game Friday night and woke up the next morning to go tailgating for the VT/Florida State football game. We had such a great time with all of their friends, and were amazed with the amout of school spirit they have. I know all things Hokie. I know their mascot is the Hokie Bird (who has no name), all of the buildings are made of hokie stone, and everyone is hokie crazy.
The Hokies won the game and we ran out on the field, where the best part of the weekend happened. Right in front of us Andrius proposed to Kristin! She of course said yes (after she could speak) and we celebrated all night long. Congrats Kristin and Andrius!! Go Hokies!

2 comments:
Great picture!
Why do you have the same mittens...??
Post a Comment