The weekend was great, went to Ames to tailgate with Matt and Sandra (who drove all the way from Chitown!) and a bunch of Greg's friends. We even got to go into the game, which they won! We have officially witnessed ISU win their 2 football games this year. First win was over Iowa, and this weekend they beat Kansas State. I totally stole this picture from Sandra's blog (it was cute, what can ya do?).

Last night cousin Rodney was in town for an interview with General Mills, so Greg and I tried to sell him on Minneapolis. It would be so great if he and Jody would move here. I love having cousins close!
1 comments:
Wow, what a great photo that is. I must be a photographer.. wait I am in the photo, I couldn't have taken it. Also, what is up with my purple face?
Post a Comment