Thanksgiving was great! It was so nice to go home and see Mom, Dad, Holly, Grandma, Grandpa, Jill, Mike, Chad, Sandra, Matt, all my friends and Greg's family too. We went to Greg's parents for Thanksgiving lunch and then to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner (see the picture I stole from Sandra's blog, thanks Sandra!!). Needless to say we were stuffed. Seriously, we couldn't move.
We did find time to have a ping pong tournement, and don't ask me how but Chadles won. We went shopping Saturday morning and then to a movie (Fred Claus), which was actually pretty good.
Saturday night was Holly/Phil/Dad/Chad birthday celebration so we went to the Brown Shoe to eat. It was fun, minus the part where I got food poisoning. Or at least I didn't feel good so I went home and went to bed. Seriously, I was not being a grandma on purpose this time!
It's nice Greg's parents only live a hour away from my parents so we were able to scoot between the two pretty easily. We spent some time with his parents and ate more food and I even learned how to play 500.
It was a great break, I can't wait to go home for Christmas!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Thanksgiving
Posted by Tracy at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun gathering! Did you cook anything? I am excited to see you at Christmas!
Awesome photo.. plus Thanks again for having us over. I really had a blast and it was so nice to celebrate with your family
Post a Comment