CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Stinky the "pumkin"

This weekend was a great girls weekend. Friday was movie night were we got to listen to Bayley snore, Saturday was hot yoga and shopping, Sunday was yoga again. I'm going to be very flexible one day. Like a pretzel. But not salty like a pretzel.

Yesterday after church I went to the farmers market and bought me a pumpkin. I pronounce it without the second "p" so it sound more like "pumkin". So last night Greg and I carved us a pumkin who we named Stinky. His name is self explanatory. He's a cute lil' guy, his eyes are a little crooked, his nose isn't in the middle and he has about 6 some-here-some-there teeth.

I put the pumkin seeds in the oven, last year at Syd's we baked them for a hour. So I put them in for 20 minutes and when I pulled them out they were burnt. I guess this means I have to carve another pumkin. The seeds are the best part.

0 comments: