CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

End of EDGE

For the last two years I have been part of the Engineering Development and Growth Experience (EDGE) at work. Basically I switch departments every 8 months for two years. We just finished our last rotation and had our graduation last night. It was great. We had a cocktail hour, dinner and presentations.

Let me tell you about the presentations. I didn't have much time to write mine, much less practice. So when I got up there I think I said every activity was "very special". Seriously, I could not stop myself from saying it. The managers were "very special," the work was "very special," the group was "very special." It was like word vomit I couldn't stop.

Whatever. Maybe next time I'll practice my presentation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're "very special." :)

Robin said...

Tracy, congrats on your "graduation"! (I WON'T say you are "VERY SPECIAL".)

The Gobles said...

You and your blog is very special :)

Anonymous said...

I still like "very special" better than Rick and Larry's "lo and behold" or Daniel's "really great experiences." Apparently, my favorite phrase was "um," so I'd take "very special" any day.