There were some great weddings this summer: Syd/Mike, Jess/Al, Traci/Steve. I was so excited to be a bridesmaid in Syd and Mike's wedding! It was such a great event, they both come from really fun families so it was nice to spend time getting to know them better. Jess/Al had a beautiful wedding in St. Paul (I love the close weddings!), and Traci/Steve were married outside with the picture-perfect Iowa farmland as a backdrop. Three great couples, three great weddings. And we have 3 more to go yet this summer!
Did I mention I cut the cake at weddings? It's weird I know, but I have cut the cake at 11 weddings so far in my life. Let me know if you're intersted in professional cake cutting, my charge is a whopping $0. It's worth every penny.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Weddings and stuff
Posted by Tracy at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment