CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fun in Boston

This is my 10th trip to Boston since February. Here's some fun thangs that have happened today.

A bunch of suits curiously watched me, my bright yellow backpack and my flip flops sit in first class.

My car (an Altima) has no key. The key hole on the dash was replaced with a giant "Start" button, which I have never seen before. I pushed the "Start" button about 5 times before I decided to use a lifeline and phone a friend. Thank you Jeff Johnson! I got the car started and made it to Quincy.

I somehow forgot my computer power cord and my computer was dead. I had to sweet talk someone in IT to let me borrow one. The guy threatened to charge me if it "grows legs and walks back to Maple Grove." If he wouldn't have said anything, it probably would be walking tomorrow.

Tomorrow I fly in at 3:30 and Greg flies in at 4:30 and then we head to the Iowa/ISU game in Ames! Go Cy, the bird that's a cyclone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so slow at work. You are missing out on white shirt and jeans day. Let's just hope it doesn't rain today, because it wouldn't be pretty. You are also missing out on listening to my Justin Guarini CD. Don't worry, I'll let you borrow it when you get back. So, what was the secret getting the car to start? I'm dying of suspense. Oh, wait, Justin is starting to break it down. "if you are all in love, let me hear you say 'hell yeah'". rock it.

Anonymous said...

You can reach me by railway. You can reach me by trailway. I don't care how you get here, just get here if you can. Oh, Justin. He's so good.